Sunday, February 10, 2008

Loving myself makes way to loving my family, makes way to loving myself which makes way to...

I am seem to be motivated to be doing this poetry thing. I'm not sure where it came from. I'm not sure what to why. I think I've always liked poetry. I know that I am writing for me and that it a relief cause I tend to be very performative. So, here I go - me:

Mouth wide open
A strong voice
A strong soul
Curious eyes
A firm stance

Who's a cutie, potata?!
Who's a cutie potata?
Who's a cutie potata?

no, you can't
no, maybe later
no, you'll have to wait
no, keep quite!

Splish, splash, splaush
Drip, Drap, Drop
Papi! my feet are wet
Papi! my feet are cold
Papi! I love you

Airy sweet sing song
His breath smells like sunshine
over-sized eyes catch
airy sweet sing song says
hi (high voice) ba (a little bit lower)

Family hugs
Kisses.

No comments: