Sunday, February 19, 2006

rePARENTING FIELD TRIP: It's time to move back in with my folks... kinda...

OKAY, so I'm not exactly going to move in with them, I'm simply going on an intentional field trip. You see, I've been trying (for a while now) to move away from always being in reaction when I come from my folks. Actually, with any bio-family really. Thing is, as I've said in other posts, I end up getting triggered; can't deal with it and take it out on my chosen family - the family that supports me, cares about me, loves me.

And so, I'm preparing to propose an intentional visit to my old family home, MONROVIA, to really move through some of this stuff. Now, as I type this, I think to myself, what am I going to do to prep?
Am I going to ground? What can I expect to happen? All of this I pretty much know the answers too. Let's get started...

1 comment:

cul said...

you're going to Liberia? wow, that's a long haul... you should blog about a journey like that.